• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Happened At Abx?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so rhoid, aka RJDC, Ihaveapension,etc........which was it? an ABX pilot stole your girlfriend? were you booted out of ABX for being a lame pilot? or perhaps you're just a 13 year old with daddy's computer?

rotor&wing said:
so rhoid, aka RJDC, Ihaveapension,etc........which was it? an ABX pilot stole your girlfriend? were you booted out of ABX for being a lame pilot? or perhaps you're just a 13 year old with daddy's computer?

Stole his girlfriend?? Puleeeeeze, like the man could get a girl of any kind (well, excluding the plastic, blow-up version).... I think Rhoid grew up wanting to be a pilot, but playing MS Flight Sim while eating his moose tracks ice cream while holed-up in his granny's dark basement was as far as he could get.

Listen to the Astar hotline yourself and hear them say that management wants to cut costs. 800 DHL 9717

RHOID is so OWNED on any ABX/Astar thread

RHOID!!

LOL! LucyFurr !?! Do you now wear a dress when posting?

Rjdc, What Basis Are You Suggesting That Mgmt Asked For Conscessions? Do You Work There? I Was A Former 'little Jet' Driver And Jumped To One Of The Above Companies, I Have Been There For Over A Year, There Has Been No Request. Facts Are You Dont Work In The Cargo Industry, Have Never Worked In The Cargo Industry And Base Most Of Your Posts From Your 'friends' Who Work At Xyz Place. Are You Bitter In The Fact That You Are Leading The Pack In The Spiral To The Bottom? Friends Dont Let Friends Join Rjdc. As Far As Your Girlfriend Goes, Her Last Words Were 'if It Aint Boeing Im Not Going'.

Latest resources

Back