• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what gives?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so what happened to all the asa, express jet, Shuttle, pilots that used to bash skywest and their crews?
what gives people?
no hate during this holiday season?
cause you guys said skywest will destroy the industry and i want to know where all that hate went?

bunch or retards
still hope you guys who talk sh*t about other pilots loose your medicals please.
LAUGHING..
DUDE, WHEN YOU CAN SPELL LOSE CORRECTLY AND NOT LOOSE LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.. COME TALK TO US.......WHAT A TOOL

:laugh:

Last edited:
so what happened to all the asa, express jet, Shuttle, pilots that used to bash skywest and their crews?
what gives people?
cause you guys said skywest will destroy the industry and i want to know where all that hate went?

bunch or retards
still hope you guys who talk sh*t about other pilots loose your medicals please.

Dude I hope you don't have an early show tomorrow. We'll be looking for you on the news

what gives people?

bunch or retards

You've been skipping your SJS treatments again, haven't you???

Well, to blame all of the ills of the industry on a pathetic little outfit from Utah would be kind of myopic, since it was really mainline management that gave away so much mainline flying to so many so called "regional" and "commuter" airlines which never should have had a turbofan piece of equipment allowed on their property...

But you mean to tell me you haven't yet???

Hehehehehehe...

Now go away or I will be forced to taunt you again!

Last edited:
what gives people?

bunch or retards

Okay, I don't work for any of those companies but Skywest sucks. Does that make you feel better? I hope you lose your medical, too. (If it has a voiced Z sound, then it’s “lose.” If it has a hissy S sound, then it’s “loose.” Here are examples of correct usage: “He tends to lose his keys.” “She lets her dog run loose.”) Merry Christmas.

Sorry for the hijack.

MaxQ...is that a savannah cat?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back