Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What FlightPlan and Weight&Balance software do you use?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

voetsak

Hey all....just wondering what your favorite software or website is for flight planning and weight and balance computations.

Thanks guys.

For domestic flying I use Flitesoft. For international or oceanic flying I usually use Universal. As for w&B back when I flew 135 we used the stuff provided by FlynCG (???) - they're the ones that use the metal template. Now that we're 91, I simply use the w&b feature in Flitesoft to make sure that were within limits.

'Sled

JetPlan (Jepp) for domestic. Universal for most international ops. We have developed our own W&B via an MS Excel program and for performance we use The Boeing Laptop Tool. (BLT for short). Other aircraft in our fleet use the respective Global Express and Gulfstream stuff.

FltPlan.com is GREAT for domestic planning. It is free, but is so good I would pay for it. W&B with a MS Excel spreadsheet.

GDC domestic. Jeppesen or Universal International. I developed our own W&B on Exel.

FAR 135 Here: We use www.fltplan.com for all planning in USA, Mex, & Can. Templet and graph for W+B. UltraNav for performance. It's works fine, but one program would be stellar!!!

Latest resources

Back