What ever happens......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ChinaClipper

in this deal, I want to thank the WN folks who make my commute so easy. I have commuted for the better part of 14 years and not ONCE have I ever had a bad experience while begging for a ride. Since this announcement, I have made 4 legs on WN and EVERYONE, from the gate to the crews, have been great. My first rip on WN was as a lowly E-2 trying to make my way home after the first Gulf Adventure, 6 legs in all. 3 days enroute, I was tired, smelly and grouchy. The FA's @ WN saw my uniform, told the cockpit and the Captain made a PA thanking me for my service and welcoming me home. The whole plane broke out in applause and suddenly I felt on top of the world. The Captain INSISTED that the drinks were on him, the flight attendants shined me up GOOD! I felt like a rock star! Fast forward to 2008, my 23 year old nephew, returning from Iraq as a smelly, grouchy 82nd Airborne 11B had the greatest tale to tell. The SAME EXPERIENCE, the SAME CHEERS and the SAME FREE BEER! The SAME RESULTS! Someone doing a tougt job, not expecting anything and being made to feel like a million bucks courtesy of WN. How ever this deal turns out, I want to thanks you all for your graciousness. I have a lot of faults, ingratitude isn't one of them....

There is no need to thank us. It should be everyone else thanking you for your service. If it wasn't for you and your nephew doing the dirty thankless job in the desert, then none of us would be where we are today. Thank you.

Latest resources

Back