Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what does the future of airline-flying hold, in terms of compensation?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the end the consumer will dictate pay rates

Will you be saying the same thing 6 years from now? Are you going to keep doing what you have been doing or will you do something to change what you can? Will you be blaming someone who is not giving you what you deserve?

The boat you are in is not unusual or unreasonable. To stay in that boat is.

I am back in school working on a transition to another profession. So, I am not sitting around whining and doing nothing, I am doing something about it.
It was fun while it lasted but time to move on.

In the end the consumer will dictate pay rates

I agree, and when pay rates drop and quality of life drops, so does customer service and safety. When consumers realize this, then maybe they'll be willing to pay more.

I agree, and when pay rates drop and quality of life drops, so does customer service and safety. When consumers realize this, then maybe they'll be willing to pay more.

I am going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there....

If Walmart was still selling the lead infested chineese toys there will be trailer trash willing to pay for it. Cheap toys for their kids Christmas is all they want. Who cares about the long term effects. Dec 25th they will be happy!

$49 coast to coast...in an RJ...and i betcha you will sell all your seats! I believe people would rather give up a little safety then some $$$.

I am going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there....

If Walmart was still selling the lead infested chineese toys there will be trailer trash willing to pay for it. Cheap toys for their kids Christmas is all they want. Who cares about the long term effects. Dec 25th they will be happy!

$49 coast to coast...in an RJ...and i betcha you will sell all your seats! I believe people would rather give up a little safety then some $$$.

The keyword in my previous quote was "maybe." You're could be right though. We're all too dumb and too worried about saving the all mighty dollar to save the future. I.E. buying crap from Wal-mart from China and other countries besides the U.S. (not being sarcastic)

Dude I am still always looking for other jobs, I get my balls mashed every day in front of the Radar. This ATC job is from what my friends are telling me changing my personality to be more uptight. Second of all I should of taken that job in china, flying a CE650, but NOO I Gave it to my friend who is making big bucks and gettin all sorts of asian A$$. *Kicking my self*

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back