Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What does it cost the owners to buy into the fractionals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With charter, you get what you pay for. In a fractional program you often get more than you pay for. On my last trip I flew an Be-400 Owner in the ten. Not only did he get a bigger airplane for his money but it actually cost him less since we got him there sooner!

Whirlwind said:
I'm curious as to what kind of deals owners are getting in the fractional world right now.

What cost to buy in, how much management fee per month, and what cost per hour to fly.
I can help with the Gulfstream. GV quarter shares (the only fraction that make economic sense) are going for $9,625,000. Monthly management fee is $53,388 and each occupied hour is billed at $3,244.

GV

On the Payne Stewart thing, its my understanding that the LR-35 that crashed was part owned by either his agent or the guy they were doing business with in Orlando. He did not have a Flex trip scheduled as far as I know.

Another thing about charter V frax is recovery time. A fractional can have another airplane standing by very quickly when an airplane breaks. Even in Moosejaw.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back