What do you think it's worth?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DUATS

Chief Pilot position for a single plane corporate flight department, flying and managing a Cessna 421. 300-400 hours per year, some overnights but no weekends. Manage all aspects of flight department: scheduling, maintenance, etc. Mid size city in the southeast.

Reasonable salary expectation?

WAG. 75-80 grand.

How many people will you supervise? Big City?, small city?, do you have to move?, need more info

How many people will you supervise? Big City?, small city?, do you have to move?, need more info

No move. Mid-size city (considered affluent). Don't supervise any other employees, just a contract pilot or two to cover when I am not available. Maintenance contracted out to FBO.

Realistically, 55-65k...
If it is in this range take it, do a great job, and if they do not take care of you, you are building good resume fluff for the next job. Remember in aviation jobs the term "job security" is an oxymoron.

pilotyip said:
If it is in this range take it, do a great job, and if they do not take care of you, you are building good resume fluff for the next job...
This^^

Agree. I managed a 421 and flew it for a company years ago and it was a great learning experience. I got paid to learn how to manage an airplane, made great contacts, etc....

I miss the 421, you'll love it...

Latest resources

Back