what do you listen to?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crash-proof

After seein the Rush thread, i thought it might be interestin to see what kind of music you're into.
It kinda shows who you are, or when you grew up.

I like led zep, pink floyd and the who, even though that's not my era. Just got back from Red Hot Chilli Peppers show, and might go check out the White Stripes, if my $ allows.
Queens if the Stone Age, another d@mn good band. And depending on the my mood, Steely Dan is perfection.

Wind. If you turn your head slightly, it's like altering the key it's played in, and wind is a symphony.

Splashing water, too. But mostly wind.

The Eagles

I took my wife to the Eagles' "Farewell 1" Tour in MCO last month. To anyone who is a fan.........GO. Don't miss it. It was 3 1/2 hours of pure Eagles, including lots of solo from Joe Walsh, Timothy B. Schmit, Don Henley, and Glen Frey. All of the members of the band backed each other up, too, for the others' solo hits.

Then again, there's always Funk.

Good Thread! Music is important to me. I have different songs and bands I listen to all for different moods. My favorite bands are.
1. Pink Floyd
2. Led Zep
3. 311
I saw Roger Waters in concert about 4 years ago, and he put on a good show and had an excellent back up band. I also just recently saw Linkin Park with Mudvayne, which was an incredible concert. But for right now i have the 8 mile soundtrack in my cd player at home, and in my truck, I have Mudvayne's CD in there, for the dreaded drive on I-240 to get to MEM... funny joke i heard the other day.... How do you know you've left the memphis city limits? When people start using their turn signals again...

Voices in my head.

And when there not saying anything, Ill listen to, Jethro Tull, Sly and the Family Stone, Parliment Funkadelics, James Brown (all the people say, hect!) and a few modern folks.

I have to aggree on Dave Mathews Band, of the few songs I have heard on the radio, they sound very unique, just what I like.

All that, and I'm still in my twenties, not for long though, give it another week, the big 30.

Pink Floyd, and just about everything else I like. I pick and choose from different genres.

Man, you guys know nothing about good music! ;)

The best music comes from Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, (the Rat Pack is really good too), U2, and Weird Al Yankovich. Paul Anka is good too.

"...Frank Sinatra, (the Rat Pack is really good too), U2, and Weird Al Yankovich..."

I have a very good feeling that Sinatra would kick your a$$ for including him in a list with Weird Al. Be grateful he's in a better place. ;)

Deftones
Tool
Poison the Well
Taproot
Candiria
Snapcase
V.O.D. (older stuff)
Godsmack
Dave Mathews
David Gray
any decent Jazz bands
anything involving Gene Krupa or Buddy Rich