Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you like best about your fractional aircraft?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Challenger 300. It's the best airplane operated by a fractional, hands-down. It's got everything you need: range, performance, comfort, and (for owners) price.

The only downside: The waiting list.

On Your Six said:
Classy...
:beer:

I'm glad we're buddies again. That fight was tearing me up inside.

Cautious Belly said:
Challenger 300. It's the best airplane operated by a fractional, hands-down. It's got everything you need: range, performance, comfort, and (for owners) price.

The only downside: The waiting list.

There's a great article about the history of the Challenger in the May issue of Professional Pilot. Very interesting read.

LR60. Definately a pilots aircraft. The avionics needed what they will get in 07' with the XR. But, you cannot beat the performance of the PW305A. I've personally seen 6-7000 fpm climbs at 250kias. (cold out side of course!!) Just last week in the upper 30's we were holding about 2500+ fpm at ISA 0. I only dreamed of that from the Hawker I used to fly. Lovin' it.

You're right on about the honey pot in the Hawker. Not fun. The design in the 60 isn't great, but at least it is external, sort of. Gotta fill'er up from the top, but, some FBO's have the proper system that will do both with minimal effort. Still, love the plane, man. Love the plane!!

Perhaps another consideration (or consolation?) for the Ultra/Encore and 400XP at NetJets is that one of those will be the plane you upgrade in first if you want the earliest possible upgrade. So if you want to keep the incoming rising, you can start in the big, bad Falcon or X, but you'll see a non-APU/non-standup/non-FA "little" jet for that first-available upgrade.

Of course, there's the possibility that the Phenom 300 will be here at NJA by the time someone hired this summer gets to upgrade.

Just say no to Cessnas and beechjets. (or whatever they are called now) I made my choice based on AC. Worst I could have done was the Lear 45. That aint bad. Loving the Lear 60 though. What a ride.

Latest resources

Back