• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

What do you guys think of this takeoff?

jetalc

Button Pusher
Total Time
15000+
Other than it being windy and rainy, I couldn't understand the "translation."

Flightdawg

el Jefe
Total Time
plenty
Safety is no accident. Without knowing the exact details, it is impossible to know the exact conditions. I've had passengers scared to death in constant light, occasional moderate chop at cruise, so their perspective isn't always accurate.

Offhand, all I can tell is that it was a crappy day for flying. It did strike me as odd that the spoilers came up on the takeoff run. That seems counterproductive to flying. Anyone know more about Boeing products?

j41driver

Total Time
Re: the spoilers...

Probably had a hell of a crosswind and had the aileron into the wind. Spoilers will come up to help out with roll at a certain control wheel deflection.

Cat3C

Total Time
enough
agree- looks like a spoileron type system trying to assist roll control (or crosswind)