Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you do with your old pilot shirts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

4.0atRIDDLE

Seriously... I have like 10 that either don't fit me or aren't the right kind for my company. Store them in a box somewhere, give them to goodwill, etc. What do you guys do?

Hopefully can get at least a couple serious answers.

Public school art teachers...the shirts make great smocks (especially for 4th-8th graders).

Goodwill
You get to write it off for buying it and then write it off for donating it...
Riddle, that was a good idea also, never thought about that one.. ^5

Tie the tail of the shirt to the collar, stick it between your legs, pull the sleeves around and tie them at the waist, and proudly walk around your house in your new diaper.

The ones from my previous employer I chose to urinate on being the helped reign in profits for a corrupted CEO.

I just stuffed a couple of mine with leaves and set them atop a pile of stuff we were burning at my buddies farm.....you haven't lived til you see those POS shirts start melting and burning....first thing im gonna do if we have a fire is strip.

You can yard sale them or donate them. Many security guards or bus drivers (save it clowns I am being serious here) wear the same type. I had a yard sale years ago and a woman wanted as many as I had for her husband who worked as a security guard. They were having a rough time and I just gave them to her. I still remember it because she cried. The company charged him like $10 a piece for them and she simply didn't have it.

Latest resources

Back