• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What College/University did you attend?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a degree in Professional Aeronautics. Some palm trees would be nice right now in this northern climate.

only two of us on this post?

Central Texas College/University of Central Texas- Dec 1996

BS Airway Science, Minor in psychology

My fondest memories would be the removal of asbestos from the dorm rooms...one at a time.

Someone earlier in the post mentioned riding the beacon. This was a required activity in Killeen!

One more for San Quentin on the Ashley (The Citadel)

If you didn't shine shoes and brass before class, you didn't go to college.

C Company class of '85
AOCS 3585

A.S., Science, Ohio University. '98

Working on Double major, Professional pilot and Aviation Management, University Alaska Anchorage

717Driver

Make that three from CTC/UCT...and I know a couple more that are lurking around here too.

FR8dognit...you must be a young'n if you actually have a Tarleton diploma. Or maybe I'm just old...

xXpress1 says

"Loud mouth in the corner's gettin' to me"

"My long hair just can't cover up my RED neck!!"

Tear it up, DAC!!

Go Irish !!

Notre Dame '83

BS, Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science

Re: 717Driver

Lonestar said:
FR8dognit...you must be a young'n if you actually have a Tarleton diploma. Or maybe I'm just old... [/B]
Tarleton State Univ was Tarleton State U since the late '70's as I recall - lived in Granbury from '77-'83. I had heard where they were talking about jumping on the Texas A&M bandwagon and changing to Texas A&M - Stephenville, but their web site still has the name as Tarleton.

For me - (The one, only and original) Texas A&M University, formerly the A&M College of Texas, est. 1876. Mechanical Engineering, class of 1987.

"Give me an army of West Point graduates, and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win a war."

- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Latest resources

Back