Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What are the latest air train to SWA classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think most (accept AT CA's and junior SWA FO's) folks are tired of these baby steps with the transition and would like to see some bold progress.
With the amount of premium pay AirTran coughed up to cover B717 flying this summer, I don't think they could have let many more B717 crews cross until summer was over.

I talked to one of the chiefs today who had a preliminary what if award. Supposedly out of 393 ATL B717 CAs, only 21 volunteered to go in Oct which would result in 8 being junior manned across the partition (if more don't put a bid to go in by tomorrow).

With the amount of premium pay AirTran coughed up to cover B717 flying this summer, I don't think they could have let many more B717 crews cross until summer was over.

I talked to one of the chiefs today who had a preliminary what if award. Supposedly out of 393 ATL B717 CAs, only 21 volunteered to go in Oct which would result in 8 being junior manned across the partition (if more don't put a bid to go in by tomorrow).

I talked to R.A. last week and he said that he was trying to get them to put out a What If bid on Flica. Shouldn't be a big deal. The FA's have it. Then again, people such as myself, who want real info. about SWA, the bids and such rely on you because both the company and union fail to provide it. You shouldn't have to provide the info but I'm glad you do.

I talked to R.A. last week and he said that he was trying to get them to put out a What If bid on Flica. Shouldn't be a big deal. The FA's have it. Then again, people such as myself, who want real info. about SWA, the bids and such rely on you because both the company and union fail to provide it. You shouldn't have to provide the info but I'm glad you do.

Please don't rely on Max, if you do, at least try to get free pizza and beer out of him. If you really look like your soaking the "info" in and a good prospect for passing on said "info", he might invite you out on his boat.

Looking at it, out of the 29 717 captain slots going to SWA FO, 24 volunteered and 5 were sent over involuntary. Those were for the October classes.

Latest resources

Back