Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What are some cargo operators based in the MSP area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SinglePliot135

I am wondering if there are any jet cargo companies around Minneapolis or Chicago. I'm looking for a job where I could get PIC turbine time without sitting at the regionals for 5 years (12-18 mo upgrade would be great). I'll have about 2000/500ME when my current contract is up in August.

Yeah give me the names of some operators out there where I can work for a good company and be flying PIC in a heavy jet within 18 months. I would like to make triple digits for my salary, if you can work that out. That would be great.

Take it easy dude

All I said is a PIC turbine upgrade in 12-18mo, is that unrealistic for a 2000 hour pilot? Do I need 6,000? Ever heard of Airnet? Air Cargo Carriers? Ameristar? I said nothing about heavy jets, great salaries, or even a good company, just looking for something in a place I'd like to live.

Nobody I know of around there, you can still commute and drive from Chicago to Toledo or Ypsilanti in about 4 hrs.
Im not sure of what routes ATA still flies but they always welcomed jumpseaters.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back