• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Airtran brings to the table

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There has been some discussion on this board that assumes SWA gets nothing and Airtran gets a "windfall". So I thought I would start a thread that explains what Airtran can do for the SWA pilot group.

Here is my short list:
1. Of all the airlines based in Atlanta we have the hottest flight attendants. This is undisputed (ASA: Fail, Delta: would have won in 77' with there current group)

2. Overnights: SWA has a world renowned reputation for being a rolling frat party. To the point they have gotten soft. Take away the 1,2,3 rule and SWA folds like french prize fighters. We can teach you skills like: giving your FA herpes, getting onto your FA's balcony when she locks you out of the front door, and what to do with 18 hours in CAK (that last one will save your life).

3. Security: Per capita Airtran has more FFDO's than any other airline. We already have gunracks in the cockpit. What do we bring to the table you ask... peace of mind.

4. Financial planning: Do to your pay you most likely have piles of money sitting in your mattress. We have a group of pilots who have great opportunities for you and your money. See once you get a few people below you...
See we have had to be crafty while you have been sitting fat, dumb, and happy...
seriously think about it, if you only had 20 people below you that would be 100K for doing nothing!

Those are just some quick thoughts... Other Airtran guys can chime in.

Note to SWA guys: we got it. You're bringing free bags, money, work rules, bla bla bla...

Let me handle those one at a time.
Money: How much do you need? Answer: More

Work Rules: Hey I came to Airtran for one reason. Atlanta base. That is all the work rules I need. Spend most nights at home. As I said earlier you always need more money. I'm sure your Captains complain about taxes and how they are barely getting by with the ex-wife, taxes, child support, yacht payment etc...

Free Bags: Yeah some may have forgotten but I haven't. SWA ruined a monday night game by showing that commercial with Airtran every five minutes. BURN IT DOWN! My pride is worth something.

Did "Spiderman" happen at Air Tran or a Commuter? There is an A/T guy that did it before being hired there...Just wondering if it's previous story, different guy, or same guy up to same stuff?

The "Superman" story is hilarious!

KBB

Yes we have spider man. And super man, he thought that he could jump from the second floor down to the lobby. Didn't work out to good.

Yes we have spider man. And super man, he thought that he could jump from the second floor down to the lobby. Didn't work out to good.

Don't forget about Aqua man. He enjoys afternoon skinny dipping sessions at the hotel pool (TPA) with our Flight Attendants!

Did "Spiderman" happen at Air Tran or a Commuter? There is an A/T guy that did it before being hired there...Just wondering if it's previous story, different guy, or same guy up to same stuff?

The "Superman" story is hilarious!

KBB

Spiderman climbed from his room balcony to a flight attendants balcony because she wouldnt answer the door. She wasn't expecting him. She was on the phone with her boyfriend. When she heard someone on the balcony she started screaming and the boyfriend called the police. On his next check ride he felt that he was being given a ride that he was going to fail no matter what. He quit rather than let the training dept get him fired.

Latest resources

Back