Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Airplane Are Most Of Returning Furloughs Going To @ ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta love Beal

"If the company could replace you with a coke machine they would"

Hasn't he settled his million dollar lawsuit yet?

I received an ETOPS message from dispatch yesterday coming back from AGS. I printed it out and saved it. Looks like those 757's will be here before you know it.

I think he's an embarrassment...him along with "Dang Doddie" they both should leave!

"Doddie" in the CP's office? What the hell does she do all day anyway, besides prance around the crew longe, drink coffee???? Now there would be a way to cut some costs by canning her position.

"Doddie" in the CP's office? What the hell does she do all day anyway, besides prance around the crew longe, drink coffee???? Now there would be a way to cut some costs by canning her position.

Whoa, buddy. First of all, he's referring to "dang doodie". The old bag of wind that says "dang doodie" in every sentence. Second of all, Dottie is the best thing about the chief pilot's office. Want to can someone? Can the rude biotch that sits in the front of the CP office and may or may not answer the phone when it rings. Her name rhymes with cheryl.

Cheryl has ALWAYS been pleasant and helpful to me. So who is this 'dang doodle' you refer to?

Latest resources

Back