• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What a piece of Junk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you so insecure that you have to do that to make yourself look good?

Not insecure at all. In case you didn't notice (you didn't), this is a decidedly unscientific experiement to see how long you can be goaded into responding pointlessly to your own pointless post, and how long you can go without the capbility or gumption to post something relevant in your own thread. And as a sidebar, if it's possible for you to give someone the last word when you say you will, over and over again. It's all about you, this is a celebration of you, following only the direction you want it to go.

So how about it, are you capable of addressing the thread subject that you started, the airplane with it's impossible number of three broken items...or is that beyond your abilities, too?

So,

Anybody having some BBQ this weekend?

avbug said:
Not insecure at all. In case you didn't notice (you didn't), this is a decidedly unscientific experiement to see how long you can be goaded into responding pointlessly to your own pointless post, and how long you can go without the capbility or gumption to post something relevant in your own thread. And as a sidebar, if it's possible for you to give someone the last word when you say you will, over and over again. It's all about you, this is a celebration of you, following only the direction you want it to go.

So how about it, are you capable of addressing the thread subject that you started, the airplane with it's impossible number of three broken items...or is that beyond your abilities, too?

If this post is so pointless, why do you bother? Is your life so insignificant this is all you have to do with your time? And who made you the post police? Who appointed you to decide what is pointless and what is not? It is amazing how people treat and talk with others when they can hide behind a computer screen.

Rattler71

Last edited:
Anybody having some BBQ this weekend?
Me! Me! Me! We're all in the office today working to get a project out, and so I am going to threaten the bosses with mutiny if we don't get a Stamey's BBQ plate in about an hour. :beer:

Stamey's (GSO) has some of the best BBQ yard buzzard in the world, as well. And the puppies are to die for ... sweet, beer battered beauties.

God I love BBQ. Through almost twenty years of on-again-off-again Buddhist Monkhood I always backslid occasionally for some good North Carolina BBQ! :)

Minhberg

Snakum said:
Me! Me! Me! We're all in the office today working to get a project out, and so I am going to threaten the bosses with mutiny if we don't get a Stamey's BBQ plate in about an hour. :beer:

Stamey's (GSO) has some of the best BBQ yard buzzard in the world, as well. And the puppies are to die for ... sweet, beer battered beauties.

God I love BBQ. Through almost twenty years of on-again-off-again Buddhist Monkhood I always backslid occasionally for some good North Carolina BBQ! :)

Minhberg

Man, that sounds good. I will have to find me a BBQ place since I am stuck in a hotel room this weekend.

Rattler71

They opened a pretty nice Brazillian BBQ joint near my house. Might have to go check it out tonight! Still waiting to get to Iberias in EWR.

If this post is so pointless, why do you bother?

Idle curiosity. I'm curious to see how long you will keep responding if your buttons are pushed. Apparently indefinitely.

avbug said:
Idle curiosity. I'm curious to see how long you will keep responding if your buttons are pushed. Apparently indefinitely.

as well as yourself I see

Brazillian BBQ
Just what, exactly, is the Brazillian style of tastey pig? Do they go for a meat-still-on-the-bone thing like they do in central Texas, or do they shred it a la NC? Lots of vinegar, or not so much? Is it HOT:angryfire or just moderately warm?

I always wondered ... and I'd like to try some.

Minhommad - Most High Imam of BBQ Fatwahs

And, why exactly did this thread grind to a skkrreeching halt?

Please continue gentlemen.

Latest resources

Back