• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What A/C are most new hires getting?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here @ ACA, most of our newhires are going to the CRJ. I would suspect somewhere between 50-60%. I'd suspect approx 20-25% each to the J41 and the FRJ.

A new plane called the lazy boy. Its great, you sit there and control everything with a remote control. Its all glass, something like 36". The seat reclines and is so soft. It even has foot rests. You do have SELCAL on it provided by qwest waiting for a call to start training. Sorry, had to do it.

I guess you're one of those individuals who just like to hear themselves talk, an individual without the balls to stand behind what they've said as indicated by the apology at the end of your statement.

If you don't have anything that is productive and useful to others, maybe you should return to the last AOL chat room you came from.

Shark

Last edited:
Holy cow shark!!! The rumors are true about you. Times like these need comedy and although I am not a comedian, I like to make people laugh if I can. Then there are your type. People who take everything WAY too seriously and find no humor in anybody. yeha! You are going to make a great pilot someday...LOL Crews are going to fight to fly with you! Lighten up for christ sake!

shark attack

Shark,
It is easy to get upset at some of the posts on here, but
try to take a deep breeeaaaathhhhh and relax before you type away. We have all made the same mistake and you have to admit it was a little funny, LOL take it easy, JP

Latest resources

Back