• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Whale Riders Threads

Whale Rider

Unity is Our Strength
Total Time
Gentlemen,

This is Whale Rider. I know there has been more and more animosity on the Fractionals threads, over things like "Whose the best" or "Whose merging with who". I have done nothing to extinguish the fire that just seems to get bigger and bigger. Until now.

So to all in the Frac industry, you have my deepest apologies for anything offensive I've said. From now on I will not post any responses to anyone for any reason. From now on I will only post "News Media" articles that concern my company for the the benefit of my fellow employees. If anyone is interested, thats great!

I wish all of you success in your future pursuits and hope everyone is able to weather this turbulent time in our industry.

Sincerely,

WR. :beer: