Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyinTim

Hey all..

I am a CFI relocationg to the Northampton area (to finish up my degree @ UMASS)... 1600TT 90ME- CFI CFII MEI, and the norm... looking for any part time jobs (diver driving, CFI'ing, Cargo) in the area.. within 45 min (BAF, 7B2) etc...
Talked to the school at 7B2.. didn't seem like they would need a CFI...keep my fingers crossed, I dont think I can be happy and not fly at least a little...

-Tim

Cool!

I am a UMASS alum... got my private out of Turners Falls. Check into the UMASS flying club there, hopefully still exists. They might have some CFI leads. There was a huge skydiving contingent in Turners Falls, and a smaller one in Northhampton.

I had an ultralight at a little grass strip there in Hatfield back in 89, but unfortunately last time I went through there it was a produce farm, but I digress!

Good luck on the hunt, that's some great flying out there much of the year.

PS.... I just found the web page, still exists: http://cfc.pse.umass.edu/

Last edited:
Sorry, off topic-

Who did you talk to about instructing at 7B2? My original instructor moved up there to be chief instructor a couple years ago and I was just curious if he was still there.

Radek Wyrzykowski... seems like a nice guy..polite and such.. but I dont think they will need anyone, which is gonna kill me not to fly for a year... ::crosses fingers::

There was a hawker job out of Springfield, ma not too long ago on 350.com
plane must be out of bdl?

Does Orange still have their skydiving operation? I was there for non-aviation stuff & they had a KingAir a few years ago.

Latest resources

Back