• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Western MA Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was curious about orange... northampton also has a 210 it flies divers out of... I gotta look into it more, if I don't get a job I plan on just being the airport bum and hoping I can freelance a little....

anyone have any info on Orange?

Orange does do a bunch of skydiving, I think I have seen them running a twin otter. I am not sure if they have a second plane or not, but everytime I have gone fishing out there I see the twotter making multiple drops. BAF might be your best bet for finding some instructing, and no one has mentioned CEF the air force base is joing use so you might find something there.

groundpointsix said:
Sorry, off topic-

Who did you talk to about instructing at 7B2? My original instructor moved up there to be chief instructor a couple years ago and I was just curious if he was still there.

Who are you lookin' for?
I might know.

The orange pilot has been there for a while and last time I flew with him (a year ago) he wasnt looking to move on any time soon. The plane owner operates multiple twotters and has high standards (high time).

On a side note, that otter is well equipped (former military otter) and very nice condition.

Thanks, do they fly anything else out of Orange... any info on a flight school down there?

1700/100 multi to sit right seat in the Otter seem low?

Latest resources

Back