Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

West Coast "Lower" time Pilot Employment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
uhmm

400 hours and wants "to avoid" a regional. Sad days, truly.

You'll get a chuckle out of this:

I moonlight on the side and was starting a PRIVATE PILOT Ground school at an Aero Club when I was approached with a "High Time Microsoft Flight Simulator DC-10 Pilot". The 20 something year old then asked me: " Is this where I can get my ATP because I wanna turn in my application to FedEx". I bit my lip, and said "Why, yes, yes it is."

Is she cute, have her send a resume into USA Jet

Ha, I can't believe it took this long for someone to ask this.. My first thought was...is she hot?

Last edited:
You'll get a chuckle out of this:

I moonlight on the side and was starting a PRIVATE PILOT Ground school at an Aero Club when I was approached with a "High Time Microsoft Flight Simulator DC-10 Pilot". The 20 something year old then asked me: " Is this where I can get my ATP because I wanna turn in my application to FedEx". I bit my lip, and said "Why, yes, yes it is."

LMAO!!! That is rich! Take his money and run, SoundBar, with ^5's from all the rest of us.

"Ummm is that a pylon fire?"

LMAO!!! That is rich! Take his money and run, SoundBar, with ^5's from all the rest of us.

It turns out that these guys are very dedicated Airmen. I am finding out from our 20 something year old MS FS DC-10 Captain and tomorrow's FedEx poster child that there is a VERY LARGE community of MicroSoft FS Jetjocks out there, equipped with multi thousand dollar equipment, that are RECRUITED by "VIRTUAL AIRLINES" to FLY REGULARLY SCHEDULED "Airline" flights ONLINE. And they take it SERIOUSLY (This young gentleman has already logged over 740 hours, all heavy turbine of course, and multiple atlantic and pacific crossings in his Jeppesen Professional Logbook). The "Company" recently "fired" a guy from Florida that "flew" a B747 from SFO to Tokyo and after 13 REAL TIME hours of "flying" forgot to put the landing gear down and tore up Narita's pavement upon arriving in the land of the rising sun. ahhh noh moh in-fright sake for you danier-son. Wow.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back