We're not the worst!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SIG600

Just a quick thank you to the 4-ship of Vipers that completely missed the stadium at the D-backs game recently!!! We no longer feel bad for being TOT +10 at our last flyover!

I was standing on the west side of the stadium between sliders and Chase and they did not "completely" miss.

I would say that they might have been over the west side open roof panels, but it wasn't bad.

I did, however, see the far left ship nearly break formation right after passing the park, he also had to two pretty good thrust increases to get caught up with the formation after he "bobbled" to the left.

It looked like something had him a little worried for a second.

It wasn't the prettiest, but it was still cool....the game, of course, kicked ass.

Last edited:
I saw one flyby a certain ANG unit did (their "mascot" is a food item) and they managed to come 180 degrees the wrong way down the valley from how they were supposed to do it.

I had a buddy tell me about it. He happened to be at a game that I did a while back and gave an ear full for showing up well after the anthem was over. Oh well, what are you going to do?

Tru dat.

Kow, I hear ST got fake boobs. I'm sure she's still a b1tch though.

aint there usually a dude on the ground counting you down, or holding the mic up to the Anthem or something. We just fly the commanded speed the FMS gives us based on entered RTA, which is close but not perfect. . . .no one notices the gas wagon anyway, not terribly loud or exotic. .

That's a shame. Quite a waste...

A guy on the ground can't control the pace of the music... I am just saying it isn't as easy as dealing with military folks. We flew below the stadium lights on my race fly-over. Got the VIP treatment afterwards.

I called to do a Bush (Nationwide) fly over a few years ago and told they were booked solid for a year.

Mudkow,
I'm calling B.S. on you!! You guys can show up early, hover 100 feet from the target, wait for the timing, and STILL claim you shacked it!!!

Mudkow,
I'm calling B.S. on you!! You guys can show up early, hover 100 feet from the target, wait for the timing, and STILL claim you shacked it!!!

I don't get it. Is there something wrong with that? If on time, on target is what you want, don't call the fixed-wing impaired.
icon26.gif

Latest resources

Back