• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Well, here we go....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again the media says it all....The Hendricks airplane was NOT a charter.

How long before Part 91 begins to resemble Part 121?

Oh well, maybe this will drive some of my owner's kids into their own G450's...TC

wow

Yeah this guy really did his homework, summarized it is vague, uninformative, and pure fluff. Whoop Whoop pull your head out pull your head out.

About what I expect from the media in regards to aviation these days. Apparently having to have an FAA approved manual isn't enough standardization

AA717driver said:
How long before Part 91 begins to resemble Part 121?

Oh well, maybe this will drive some of my owner's kids into their own G450's...TC
The ironic thing is I can't remember the last coporate 91 jet accident. Knock on wood...

I liked that one thing at the end of the article about new safety system to warn pilots they are flying too low. Yeah, we don't have altimeters ans current charts.

Do you really think the FAA will mandate ALL small aircraft to have GPWS or TAWS? Yeah right.

Who thinks the Ebersol crash was because the captain decided not to De-Ice? We were taxiing out the other day and noticed a 400lb fuel imbalance on the sabre. That would have caused bad things to happen even on a good day.

blzr said:
I liked that one thing at the end of the article about new safety system to warn pilots they are flying too low. Yeah, we don't have altimeters ans current charts.

Do you really think the FAA will mandate ALL small aircraft to have GPWS or TAWS? Yeah right.

Who thinks the Ebersol crash was because the captain decided not to De-Ice? We were taxiing out the other day and noticed a 400lb fuel imbalance on the sabre. That would have caused bad things to happen even on a good day.
I could be wrong but I believe that all turbojets will have to have ground prox in the year 2005.

Latest resources

Back