• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to SureJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone have a video or link to the actual announcement. I want to see the reaction of those who attended when uncle rico made the proud announcement of this s-hitbird name.

PS...in Amsterdam red denotes prostitution...lol

Last edited:
What the hell, I'm stuck with 100000 bumper stickers that I had printed yesterday for the grand announcement party that say ..... "I Love Nexus Airlines"

Does anyone have a video or link to the actual announcement. I want to see the reaction of those who attended when uncle rico made the proud announcement of this s-hitbird name.

PS...in Amsterdam red denotes prostitution...lol

The announcement was made through a corny video that took way too long to build up the announcement and when the name finally dropped it was so quiet you could here crickets chirping. People started looking at each other(including the chief pilots) with the "is this a joke" look. The corp. comm lady started talking again and said "this is the part where you clap". Almost immediately people started to walk out as she started here spiel about what each color and part of the logo meant.

Many are still in shock. This is very very very embarrassing

WTF does the word Sure have to do with anything??? It means nothing in aviation, transportation, our company or our parent companies! It does not mean anything. It is slang for yes, or means you are certain of something. It is a deoderant. It has nothing to do with strength, promptness, reliability or anything..

Epic Failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF does the word Sure have to do with anything??? It means nothing in aviation, transportation, our company or our parent companies! It does not mean anything. It is slang for yes, or means you are certain of something. It is a deoderant. It has nothing to do with strength, promptness, reliability or anything..

Epic Failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big announcement video said something like this:

When they ask you where we got the name, tell them its named after us!

YGTBSM!

EPIC EPIC FAIL

Latest resources

Back