Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WMUSIGPI

The $100,000,000 Question
Is it just my experience or are the loads this weekend extremely light compared to what they have been. I had 70 open seats out of AZO this morning :eek:

I'm guessing because of Easter many people have 4 day weekends (or they took them). We had the same today.
I always thought Saturday's were pretty light anyway.

Is it just my experience or are the loads this weekend extremely light compared to what they have been. I had 70 open seats out of AZO this morning :eek:

Why does "dirty river", Michigan even have something with 70 seats flying in and out of their?

We are oversold this weekend over at DAL. Can't non-rev anywhere.

Yep - the ONLY way I made it home was due to misconnects from that storm that messed ATL all to hell on friday...

I read somewhere in OCC that our system load factor for the weekend was in the mid 80s

Guess it was just a fluke then, the FA's had done the trip Friday morning and said that they had 7 on that flight also. Though my previous DTW-IND last week was very oversold with a FNWA up front. AZO normally has decent loads. And now with the CVG Comair flights gone everyone has to connect through DTW or MSP.

It was hit or miss for me... loads on our Saskatchewan Space-shuttle service were fairly light this weekend (MSP-YXE-YQR-MSP).

SAT-DTW last night however was oversold in excess of 5 seats.

I guess if you're flying to/from somewhere no one wants to go, no one is going, no matter what time of year it is.

Latest resources

Back