• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still
has problems as of 3-17
Websitemaster said:
Try now guys we were doing updates after the server move. We will be doing more updates at different times. We are trying to do fast with the least amount of down time. We need lots of updates.

Websitemaster

want2fly said:
Is anybody elses page continuing to load and reload every few seconds? That little flag in the upper right hand corner never stops moving now and I also get the little hour glass popping up every few seconds. It only happens on flight info too. Really annoying!

Happens to me also, very annoying:confused:

Sometimes I just close my browser and then log back on again.

I made an update to the banners and it should not reload automatically anymore. Should be ok now "should" being the key word here.

Websitemaster

Websitemaster said:
Try now guys we were doing updates after the server move. We will be doing more updates at different times. We are trying to do fast with the least amount of down time. We need lots of updates.

Websitemaster

I get it. This is kind of like what Honeywell is doing with the G550's. Making improvements then making improvements to fix the problems caused by the previous improvements and so on... ;) TC

P.S.--not bashing the webmeister, just Honeywell. And it is working fine now, thanks!

Websitemaster-

Just curious how your posts went from the low hundreds to well over 4,000 in what seems alittle over a week???:beer:

I combined all my usernames to just one now and got rid of all the other ones. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Websitemaster

Wow -- and you're still trailing the General by over two-thousand posts?

There is actually 6 members ahead of me right now. Check out our t-shirts and try to get members to buy them so we can keep the site running.

Websitemaster

Glad it is fixed. Really messed my computer up Thursday night. Everything was running slow because FI was always reloading.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back