Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We would like to invite you to Salt Lake City for a First Officer group interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NWaviator said:
I would love to get that email. I will take the bro/CRJ. I have been waiting each day for somehting like that. Currently, I have 165multi/1085tt. Do you guys think I have a chance? Thanks.
Your chances are very good if you have a recommendation. Even without one you stand a chance.

Thanks, I sent in my stuff awhile ago. In the last 3 weeks I had 2 crj f/o write letters of recommendation directly to Cammile. I am just waiting, studying, and hoping. does anyone have any updated gouges by the way? I have the flu and I am bored out of my mind. Thanks in advance.

You might want to spell Cammile correctly...that might help...maybe

Yeah, my bad about the spelling of Camielle. When I had communicated with her via email I always call her Ms. Ence. I am on aviaitoninterviews.com all the time to get the latest up date but there are no current updates. Later.

Ralgha said:
It's not about your times (as long as they meet the minimums), it's about getting noticed. Do something (not bad) to get noticed.

Like screaming, "we're all gonna die," during the CRM eval? Oh wait, that would probably be bad.

Yeah, I still remember my CRM scenario a year and a half ago... It seems a very good tool to know someones character and decision making abilities during distress situations. It is like they are casting the main charater for an "R" rated action thriller, coming to a theater near you this summer.

Latest resources

Back