• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

We should use mugshots for company id's

knewhigher

Total Time
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love the comments at the bottom too!

SuperPilot

Another Martha King Fan!
Total Time
Jet Black and Blue?

CX880

Total Time
That story makes no sense. They go into the strip club, get into a cab even tough they live in the area, have enough money to pay for Subway yet they refuse a 10 dollar cab fare? Nice touch by the media of using their company name.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
That story makes no sense. They go into the strip club,You don't like strip clubs? get into a cab even tough they live in the area It's called doing the """responsible""" thing when you're drunk, have enough money to pay for Subway yet they refuse a 10 dollar cab fare? Well I would be pissed too if a 1:35 cab ride cost $9 Furthermore how many nice cabbies have YOU met? Nice touch by the media of using their company name. Agreed...media at it's best (Worst)

Ah, all redlined...no ill feelings intended...

SLUF4

Total Time
yeah; the comments are funny...like the one about the typical cheap airline pilots with small weiners

7574EVER

Total Time
2100+
"darcie56 wrote on 09/30/2008 09:19:35 PM:
Cheap discount airline pilots arguing over 9$ CLASSIC !!! They will just run to their union...oh they dont have union."

HAHAHA I had the Budweiser Discount Airline Pilot Guy song in my head reading that.

But really. What does it matter who they flew for? Darcie56 is obviously an ignorant ****. Maybe she's one of the "entertainers" at the adult entertaiment establishement the men were leaving and was p.o'd they didn't tip her.