We should use mugshots for company id's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love the comments at the bottom too!

Jet Black and Blue?

That story makes no sense. They go into the strip club, get into a cab even tough they live in the area, have enough money to pay for Subway yet they refuse a 10 dollar cab fare? Nice touch by the media of using their company name.

That story makes no sense. They go into the strip club,You don't like strip clubs? get into a cab even tough they live in the area It's called doing the """responsible""" thing when you're drunk, have enough money to pay for Subway yet they refuse a 10 dollar cab fare? Well I would be pissed too if a 1:35 cab ride cost $9 Furthermore how many nice cabbies have YOU met? Nice touch by the media of using their company name. Agreed...media at it's best (Worst)

Ah, all redlined...no ill feelings intended...

yeah; the comments are funny...like the one about the typical cheap airline pilots with small weiners

"darcie56 wrote on 09/30/2008 09:19:35 PM:
Cheap discount airline pilots arguing over 9$ CLASSIC !!! They will just run to their union...oh they dont have union."

HAHAHA I had the Budweiser Discount Airline Pilot Guy song in my head reading that.

But really. What does it matter who they flew for? Darcie56 is obviously an ignorant ****. Maybe she's one of the "entertainers" at the adult entertaiment establishement the men were leaving and was p.o'd they didn't tip her.

Latest resources

Back