• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We Should Ban QXPeon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
we need to post inthe middle of hios posts if we finbd'um. But I think in a waste land of misinformation, he/she/it has hit a new low.

Well, whenever a thread with FlyArcticCat gets posted, I enjoy reading through it just to see the avatar... ;)

That said, although obnoxious, he/she/it isn't violating any board rules, although if they keep it up for more than a day or two, it gets labeled as "spamming" and will be dealt with appropriately.

Otherwise, sounds like someone had WAY too much time on their hands, and no, I'm not going to go back through each post and figure out the original posting time and see if it spells anything (although I suspect it does).

What even more entertaining than QX, is that others are now trying to put them back in order again, now thats funny sh!t!

I dont see the issue. If Capt. dad doesnt get banned for tieing up FI, than how can it stand to ban QX. and if your panties are in a wad over the "message" that QX sent, then its time for counseling.

Well, whenever a thread with FlyArcticCat gets posted, I enjoy reading through it just to see the avatar... ;)

That said, although obnoxious, he/she/it isn't violating any board rules, although if they keep it up for more than a day or two, it gets labeled as "spamming" and will be dealt with appropriately.

Otherwise, sounds like someone had WAY too much time on their hands, and no, I'm not going to go back through each post and figure out the original posting time and see if it spells anything (although I suspect it does).

I think it originally said "F=CK THIS SITE"

Latest resources

Back