Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skytrucker

That's a 10-4 good buddy
With all the hoo-ha over racial profiling, terrorists, fat-A$$'s, and people who make comments about crew sobority without even seeing them first, Does the pilot in command still have the "final" authority on who boards his/her plane?

Sure the reg's is still there (by a string it seems), but are pilot's who are with the majors and regional's getting "backed up" by the companies they work for when they tell a person to get off the ship.

Any stories/comments from pilot's who have detirmined that a pax was not going to board their plane.

With sue-happy pax's, bleeding hearts, and the ever present news media, I hear various versions of people who get the boot, but not what pressures/ liabilities the PIC faces.

TXFlyer are you **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ing retarded? "We should be able to kick minorities off our planes?"

I am all for profiling to stop terrorism and I think we are boxing the clown with a lot of our current security procedures, but you want to kick minorities off your plane? Like your Asian flight attendant or your black first officer/captain? How about Colin Powell? Or Condoleeza Rice?

That was one of the stupidest things I have ever read on here.

I think he was simply refering to the ability to remove people from the aircraft without the threat of a legal assult based on racism.

Keep up the good work TXflyer--

The more you write the harder I laugh--

Have another drink!!!!!

Latest resources

Back