WaveFlyer=Delta Wannabe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's official.....Wave has Delta envy!!

Couldn't get hired here when he was an outsourced pilot for Delta lift and now that he bought a type and knew someone at SWA, looks down his nose at the very same outsourcing that gave him an opportunity to be a Herb turd.

Hypocrite would be a good word for him, but TOOL is much more fitting!!

I don't know Bill, maybe we should all embrace outsourcing as you seem to insinuate.

Go ahead and vote YES on larger RJs and lower profit sharing. Delta will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Oh, and +1 on the Tool thing as well.

As a Delta pilot I agree with WaveFlyer. He's brought up a lot of concerns about this current TA. We kept talking about how we were going to nail down scope, now we're going to give away more flying.

I know a down people here will talk about less 50 seat RJs, but they are going away anyways. There is no chance those leases will be renewed, those 76 seaters will be flying for delta connection on fresh new 15-17 year leases, remember that.

IMO the real toolbags are the ones that stamp "yes" on anything that says "it is okay to outsource my job".

IMO the real toolbags are the ones that stamp "yes" on anything that says "it is okay to outsource my job".

Under the TA, there will be more mainline jobs and fewer "outsourced" jobs. 150 fewer 50 seaters plus 70 more 76 seaters equals 80 fewer RJs. Then add 88 717s. Hopefully that means plenty of new and better jobs for those "outsourced" pilots. Just sayin...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
In what year genny? 2013? How about 2020?

You will have more outsourced airframes in 2020 if you vote for this TA instead of against it. How? Those 50s will be gone either way. Voting yes just enables mgmt to put somethig bigger in their place.

Latest resources

Back