• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WASINC has a new contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WASINC may be be good people but anything to do with MESA can't be good. MESA and anything involved with MESA can't be good for anyone but MESA.

I would stay far away, if you have any doubts about anything, consider them true and twice as bad as you would think if MESA has anything to do with it. Plus why would you want to contribute or be part of the scum of the industry organization like MESA.

Is it possible that Mesa is using this "arrangment" to be some type of conduit to profit from the sale of the US domestic CRJ 200's ???

I don't know wht the Chinese would start with 200's when 700's and 900's would suit them much better.

I agree. If Mesa is involved with this be very careful !!!

When I left Mesa several months ago they were in the process of prepping CRJ-200s for the China operation. I can tell you for a fact if you fly these plans in China.....you are flying planes that Mesa didn't even want. They are JUNK....25,000 cycles was about the lowest time airplane of the 8 or 9 planes that I saw. If you like cat, noodles, ginger/BO smell on everything, and flying Mesa rejects....This is the job for you. Have Fun.

Last edited:
When I left Mesa several months ago they were in the process of prepping CRJ-200s for the China operation. I can tell you for a fact if you fly these plans in China.....you are flying planes that Mesa didn't even want. They are JUNK....25,000 cycles was about the lowest time airplane of the 8 or 9 planes that I saw. If you like cat, noodles, ginger/BO smell on everything, and flying Mesa rejects....This is the job for you. Have Fun.

Not what I would call an encouraging endorsement.

I concur with Sir milo, rjcap, and intooclose.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!

Wasinc may have a good rep but Mesa would not hesitate to stick it to them. Mesa will do anything for its own gain and actually seems to gloat over the carnage left in its wake.

Mesa has failed in the US. They cannot maintain pilots, planes, or codeshares. They are moving to China where their execs neither have to worry about FAA oversight, unions, or spoiled passengers meddling in their qreedy and deceitful quest of solely padding their pockets.

For which contract is this for exactly?
Any idea of days on days off, since it has a commuting allowance?
More info, so far it sounds pretty good...

About $75,000/year, nontaxed in Japan. Living expenses, education for children, commuting allowance (if prefer), $24,000 bonus after two years, then another $24,000 bonus after the third year. Unbeatable.

http://japanpilots.19.forumer.com

I can't find anything about an ANA CRJ contract. Though is does sound good.

This original post was about a WASINC contract in China. It didn't sound good.

Latest resources

Back