• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Washout rates

millhouse21

No longer in the Sand Box
Total Time
Trans States is not that bad. Or, I should say, the training department is pretty good. The only people we had wash out of my class deserved it. As bad as the company is, it doesn't extend to the training department for which we can all be grateful.

flying4food

Total Time
I think it would have to be great mistakes. I hear they don't have a training dept, only a check-ride dept! Any Lakers care to comment???

EatSleepFly

Total Time
Some
410dude said:
Ask EatSleepFly about the washout rate at Eagle. He should know!

Yup, I'm a miserable failure Rhoid. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Nevermind that I didn't exactly "wash out," but if that's what you want to believe, feel free.

Peace. :cool:

STINKER

TOP RAMEN OR EASY MAC
Total Time
6000+
Millhouse is right TSA instructors are very good..it has an almost cult like following of bad karma when it comes to the unmentionable washout. I would say if you come to TSA prepared (good attitude) and IFR current you'll be very successful....okay I will shut up now!

Solidarity ONE LIST
STINKER

jetpig32

Total Time
dimsum
STINKER said:
Millhouse is right TSA instructors are very good..it has an almost cult like following of bad karma when it comes to the unmentionable washout. I would say if you come to TSA prepared (good attitude) and IFR current you'll be very successful....okay I will shut up now!

Fag. Just kidding. See you back at the crashpad

STINKER

TOP RAMEN OR EASY MAC
Total Time
6000+
jetpig32 said:
STINKER said:

Fag. Just kidding. See you back at the crashpad

Holdn down the crashpad....?....please don't fart on my pillow dumba@@ see ya in a few days dude...

Whiskey Tango

Total Time
When I went through Initail training at Lakes the Chief Pilot told our calss that 20-30% weren't going to pass.