• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WANTED: Professional Pilot Mentors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I joined the other day, let me know if I can be any more help.

That would be great! We really need help, especially now in the second week of full operation. For the most part we now need more articles for the site such as:

"Airline Pilot Labor Issues" - All you ever wanted to know about strikes but were afraid to ask.

I think it is great that we have over 50 pilots that are willing to help out aspiring pilots just like you and they were when they were first starting out.

And for those who have a problem with this thread:

I am sorry for attempting to recruit professional pilots for the new one and only organization that are willing to give back to the aviation community by guiding future pilots.

FlightInfo.com is by far the largest "hang out" of professional pilots online, and obviously there are many, many of them who want to help out.

This is where "word of mouth" begins, and this thread will soon fade away...

I am trying to keep it within the first few pages of threads to allow all frequent users of FlightInfo.com to know about our site.

Again, I am sorry for any harm I may have caused you by informing the professional pilot community of this new, NOT FOR PROFIT organization that is designed to help people that were in your spot a few years ago.

I don't think you need to apologize. Anyone that isn't big enough to handle it, can just skip over it. With all the boring, 30 page disputes about RJDC, scope clause, RJs, yadayadayada that I have to weed through......I see no reason to complain about this brief one.

Rock with your bad self Alex and make it happen. Ignore the guys that get on here pre-coffee.

Mentoree Side Now Open at PMN

It's been a while since this post has been up.......

Anyways... just wanted to let you guys know that the "mentoree" side is now open and over 50 pilot mentors have signed up and wrote a detailed profile. We have also started "hooking up" mentors and mentorees".

Just a friendly note for those at flightinfo.com who are aspiring pilots and seeking information from a personal professional pilot mentor.

Thanks for reading,

Alex Feher

Latest resources

Back