• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanna buy some gold?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was wondering what rocket scientist activities were going on over there that diverted their attention from forming a union.

At least he wasn't running down the aisle inflight with a blue blanket as a cape.

I was wondering what rocket scientist activities were going on over there that diverted their attention from forming a union.

At least he wasn't running down the aisle inflight with a blue blanket as a cape.

You wouldn't find some dude from SWA going off the reservation like that.

Shows the financial pressure some of us find ourselves in. Remember the days of a high salary and a pention plan for retirement? Now we find ourselves getting creative with ways to be able to retire someday.

What kind of pressure do you have to be under to think that anything having to with Benin (of all places) is a good idea?

YO....YOU GO K-Shawn!

" K. Shawn Bischoff of Fort Lauderdale, FL, who JetBlue confirms works for the airline, had traveled to Africa to "conclude a commercial transaction for gold" with individuals who had solicited him on the Internet."

HA....hahahahahahahahaha...OMG....Hhahahahahahahahah...F-ME!.....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...WTF!?....Oh, oh, ...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....Hahahahahahahahahahaha..

Hey do any of you other geniuses have this guy's number?

I have a few business deals I would like to enter into with hi....Ah, Hahahahah

Oh, hohohohohohoh!

Ah, hahahahaha!

Hey "Tim is ALPA!"

But, K. Shawn is Da' Man!

Hahahahahahaha...oh make it STOP!

Oh. noo, no....ow,......Ah....ah....Hahahahahahahahahaha!

" Dear Sir,

I am a Prince from Benin...I ONLY need you to make small deposit in a Foreign account....."

OH , make it quit!

Ha, hahahahahaha

Jet-Blue interview process:

- (Interviewer holds up an Orange ) " And what is this Sir?"

- Applicant - "Grape?"

- Interviewer - "Excellent."

- ( Interviewer holds up Union Card ) "And, this Sir ? "

- Applicant - " Tomato?"

- "RIGHT again! HIRED."

"Please step down the Hall to H.R. to sign up for our "Gold Star Retirement Program!"

God, I LOVE this business and ALL the Professionals I associate with....

LOVE,

Acid BOY - Doing Your Mothers- One Wrinkle At A Time.

Last edited:
Good question. I'm assuming he was in search of a great ROI.

I never even heard of Benin prior to this thread. On a very quick internet search, I found out that the income per capita was ~$750 in 2010. That's less than half an ounce of gold. The average Beninian had an income of less than half an ounce of gold per year.
Not the place I'd expect to find much gold, much less a bargain on gold.

YO....YOU GO K-Shawn!

" K. Shawn Bischoff of Fort Lauderdale, FL, who JetBlue confirms works for the airline, had traveled to Africa to "conclude a commercial transaction for gold" with individuals who had solicited him on the Internet."

HA....hahahahahahahahaha...OMG....Hhahahahahahahahah...F-ME!.....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...WTF!?....Oh, oh, ...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....Hahahahahahahahahahaha..

Hey do any of you other geniuses have this guy's number?

I have a few business deals I would like to enter into with hi....Ah, Hahahahah

Oh, hohohohohohoh!

Ah, hahahahaha!

Hey "Tim is ALPA!"

But, K. Shawn is Da' Man!

Hahahahahahaha...oh make it STOP!

Oh. noo, no....ow,......Ah....ah....Hahahahahahahahahaha!

" Dear Sir,

I am a Prince from Benin...I ONLY need you to make small deposit in a Foreign account....."

OH , make it quit!

Ha, hahahahahaha

Jet-Blue interview process:

- (Interviewer holds up an Orange ) " And what is this Sir?"

- Applicant - "Grape?"

- Interviewer - "Excellent."

- ( Interviewer holds up Union Card ) "And, this Sir ? "

- Applicant - " Tomato?"

- "RIGHT again! HIRED."

"Please step down the Hall to H.R. to sign up for our "Gold Star Retirement Program!"

God, I LOVE this business and ALL the Professionals I associate with....

LOVE,

Acid BOY - Doing Your Mothers- One Wrinkle At A Time.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention a Prince/Widow/Deposed dictator on here.....

Now the real question is -- what was he REALLY trying to buy there? Surely no one is that stupid.... The next question is -- did JetBlue deduct pay for the 8 days he missed work???

And Cotonou is actually not a bad place (at least compared to Lagos or Malabo.....).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back