• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

walmarts hr #or email address?

pettylear

Total Time
Enough
Wally World

The # 479-273-2496 is correct and it will give you a recording of the name and address to send your resume in. Last I heard the time req. were 2000 TT, 500 multi, and any turbine time is a puls. Good luck.

rebajetgirl

Give me a squiggley!
Total Time
fax number

Try faxing it to 479-621-2450, that'll take it to the pilot office. Jenny Ford is the Hiring committee chairperson, either way she should get the info. Update every 6 months. Good Luck!!

rebajetgirl

Give me a squiggley!
Total Time
As far as I know, they hired 4 from the last group and they are all in training right now. I have not heard when the next hiring date will be, but that could change overnight!! We normally don't find out until it is set in stone. I usually get back on the board and inform everyone when the hiring is and when cut off dates for resumes are. Hope the info helps!

Rebajetgirl

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
Thanks. I was just in ROG last week and I have to tell you that the FBO in first class there.