Walmart, JB Hunt, ABF or Alltel?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
V1 Rotate said:
How did these people apply or even get the interview in the first place?

Some sent in resumes to the above address in the blind, others did the same with inside references.

Nothing really firm beyond 2500 TT and a couple hundred multi. It's always a big mix at the interviews but they seem to like jet experience with at least one type rating. They will send you immediately to FSI for the LR-JET Type Rating so they like to know you're trainable.

If you are interested and happen to know you'll be in the ROG area I will make some calls to get you a tour.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Do you know what the pay and benefits are? Do you have to live in the area? Is WM planning to expand their fleet?

Pay I think still starts at 43K plus bennies and bump to 50K at 1 yr. Then on you go. I have no idea what fleet plans are. Yes, you do have to live there.

I'll actually be passing through at the end of the month heading up to Branson. My wife is from FSM so we're looking to relocate back to the area.

V1 Rotate said:
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Do you know what the pay and benefits are? Do you have to live in the area? Is WM planning to expand their fleet?
I hear that they may be getting rid of their Lr 35s and some 31s and replace them with 45s. I also heard they were selling their 35s switching to an all Lear 31 fleet (except for the challenger and the global). I cannot verify what they plan on replacing the 35s with, I just know they are planning on selling them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back