Walk Out May 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vaquero said:
60% of all enlisted in the military are of immigrant desent, explain that. You guys are made of immigrants, admit it.

I'll explain that you lieing sack of crapola, check the link below. Your worthless.

Less than 10% are hispanic, most all are already US citizens, an infantesimal few are direct imigrants attempting to gain legal status, count them on one hand. They cannot even recruite enough to equal the hispanic population percentage, whats that say about them, eh? So now your going to go find a website saying 50% of enlisted are from Iraq or Rumania, yeah right. Climb back into the hole you came from.

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Oct2004/n10122004_2004101208.html

Last edited:
people walking around waving mexican, columbian, honduran flags = bad.

you dont see me walking around waving, swedish, german, austrian, and italian flags.

I'm an american and thats the only flag i fly. If these chumps want to be taken seriously, LEARN OUR F*$#&KING LANGUAGE and take some responsibility, be productive, and embrace OUR nation.

T
scoreboard said:
I'll explain that you lieing sack of crapola, check the link below. Your worthless.

Less than 10% are hispanic, most all are already US citizens, an infantesimal few are direct imigrants attempting to gain legal status, count them on one hand. They cannot even recruite enough to equal the hispanic population percentage, whats that say about them, eh? So now your going to go find a website saying 50% of enlisted are from Iraq or Rumania, yeah right. Climb back into the hole you came from.

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Oct2004/n10122004_2004101208.html

Thanks for the post.

Sadly this is not a reality based argument.

The bleeding hearts base their "beliefs" on false assumptions, erroneous conclusions, unsubstantiated BS, etc...

Hey Man....You may be 3rd generation American Flying High in your War Machine and feeling the Supremacy of Power that the United States Government has given you, but you must remember one thing before you decompose in your own War Machine. The United States of America was built upon your Mothers Back. Now dont be offended, My Mother was with yours. Thats the Beauty of it All.

Get a Grip Boys and Girls....Learn how to speak Spanish........I just spent $300.00 on a course. Yes, English will be the Universally accepted language for our future but Spanish will be widely used in our mainstream economy. Its already a fact so Im not telling you anything new.

Lets all take a break....Go to "Google" and type in "New Word Order". I think we will all be amazed at what is really in store for our WORLD. My prediction.....there will be no middle class within the next 25 years with a "New World Order".

Mrs..Cindi Sheehan gave the ultimate sacrifice as far as Im concerned...Loosing a son or daughter to war is the ultimate sacrifice. I would rather die myself to the enemy then loose a son or daughter to them. This lady is pissed off and deservingly so. Her son is dead. My sons are alive and so am I. Thats the world we live in. Having said that I will also assure any true blooded American that if my President calls for me at wartime I will honor my nation in its defense. Only me before my Boys. Thats the bottom line. If my country can not accept that then my family will not fight for this country... God Save America...

We should be writing and calling our representatives and reminding them that illegal immigrants don't vote... Stop wasting your time on Espalda Mojada Vaquero and call the pols in Washington. Get them to close the border NOW!!!!!! Do you really want America to become a giant border town? Not even Americans of Mexican descent want THAT and it isn't in anyone's interest to allow it!

Last edited:
Focus said:
Hey Man....You may be 3rd generation American Flying High in your War Machine and feeling the Supremacy of Power that the United States Government has given you, but you must remember one thing before you decompose in your own War Machine. The United States of America was built upon your Mothers Back. Now dont be offended, My Mother was with yours. Thats the Beauty of it All.

You've got to quit smoking it man, it'll kill ya. Studies proved it. It's a killer.

Latest resources

Back