Walk Out May 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Duke of Ale said:
How does Mexico treat illegals? I believe they put you in a Mexican jail for about 2 years, then deport you. Why don't we treat illegals the same way??????
We also have a big problem with illegals coming up from South America. Mexico spends somewhere around 50 million a year on deportations. They are jailed, treated like sh#t and then sent back. The ones that make it across, well some continue north, but some stay in Mexico. During their stay they mate, reproduce, create offsprings that then multiply, becoming more and more. This is the problem people, they are reproducing by the masses and nobody is doing anything about it.
There are just not enough jobs in Mexico for these people. Most are alcoholics, drug addicts or prostitutes, nobody hires these people, here in Mexico.
On the other hand, the problem over there with you guys is that you demand. Yes, supply and demand. If you require something and offer above minnimum wages then you shall be granted these smelly illegals. Now, I should not give any ideas because i really don't want you to stop hiring them. But here it goes; Prosecute anybody that hires these people, throw them in jail, THEY ARE THE PROBLEM, not the illegals, they are breaking the law therefore doing somehing ILLEGAL, which in turn promotes illigal immigration.You have caused the problem amongst yourselves, and now the resources to climb out of the hole are harder to find. Same with the drug war. You demand it, you will get it.
But, again I reiterate, don't send them back, they are needed more by you guys than by us.

Don't them Illegals know how to spell Nagasaki, dagnappit.

JohnDoe said:
quote:
"Were they illegals? I didn't ask....and don't care."

Congratulations.....how proud you must be to be part of the problem.

I also like how you talk about how YOU! built your own deck, because "I wasn't gonna hire a company to do it" (sound of fists beating chest), then go on to talk about how you hired a couple of individuals at minimum wage to help you with it.

Here's the beauty of the whole thing.....Its great to live in a county where I have the choice to build MY deck however and with whoever I want to.

Don't you agree? And, since I once proudly wore the uniform of this country in defense of it's ideals....it's just that much more satisfying.

I'm got some landscaping planned for later this summer. You'll never guess where I might go look for help. Any Americans wanna work, I'm paying minimum wage....with a lunch

Tejas
WWJD?

A day without immigrants... All I know is I didn't hear any Spanish today and my drive to the airport did not include a single brake light, accident, or slow down. If that's what a day without immigrants is like all I want know to is when this becomes permanent...

Last edited:
quote:
"Here's the beauty of the whole thing.....Its great to live in a county where I have the choice to build MY deck however and with whoever I want to."

Thats just it....you don't have the choice to hire whoever you want to. It is illegal to hire these illegal aliens, and by doing so, you are part of the problem.

And how did I know you would bring up your military service......:rolleyes: saw that coming a mile away. Military service means you can ignore the law? And don't bother with the ignorance of their illegal status as a defense. I am sure most here can see right through that.

60% of all enlisted in the military are of immigrant desent, explain that. You guys are made of immigrants, admit it.

Vaquero said:
60% of all enlisted in the military are of immigrant desent, explain that. You guys are made of immigrants, admit it.

Americans are not against immigration, but that is not what we are talking about, we are talking about illegal immigrants who crossed the border without papers. Real immigrants do what is right and abide by the rules concerning entry into this country, they do not sneak across the border or hire coyotes to take them across.

Certainly there are those that try to make it an immigration issue, it isn't, it is about people not abiding by the law and entering illegally.

The argument is similar to calling a burglar an uninvited houseguest. I suppose I can break into an illegals house and take his stuff, after all, if he get to chose which laws to abide by, then so should I.

I find it rather rich, that those illegals who broke the law and who should not be here, are now demanding rights and privileges by referring to the constitution. I did however see a poll on a "liberal" network, 83% of those who called in, I think 1500 total, was against amnesty for illegals.

Vaquero said:

What do you mean by immigrant descent? First generation? 2nd? 3rd? Is this accepted as fact in Mexico? Got a source to back it up?

Latest resources

Back