"Walk of Shame"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

socrates1

I have had three different FO's at ASA tell me they have had a CA pee in a H2O bottle instead of using the LAV in flight. I told each of them they should write that CA up. You have LAV on board. It's not a Be 1900. Has anyone else experienced this? That type of behavior should not be accepted! "Shame" on them.

I have had three different FO's at ASA tell me they have had a CA pee in a H2O bottle instead of using the LAV in flight. I told each of them they should write that CA up. You have LAV on board. It's not a Be 1900. Has anyone else experienced this? That type of behavior should not be accepted! "Shame" on them.
Probably because the FOs were all female.

Maybe the Captain did not feel comfortable leaving the FO alone on the Flight Deck to handle emergencies and abnormals should they occur.

We do have many FO's with the ink still drying on their Commercial Multi temporary licenses.

Everyone does, what's you point? Gonna argue that because they are new they aren't any good? Seems to me that blanket statements like this are a symptom of a judgemental personality.

There probably is a correlation between experience and the ability to operate the a/c per the FOM and POH. However, it's not causation. I've flown with gazillion hour captains that couldn't fly the plane. I've flown with captains who took the first-available upgrade, who had less time in the plane than I do, that are the definition of what a good captain should be.

My point? I object to judging and being judged by my logbook.

Write them up? You're kidding, right?

I just wear DEPENDS. It saves a lot of time and trouble and it's much safer than leaving Sparky alone in the cockpit.:D

If the FO's are female, as long as they don't point and laugh there is nothing they can do to really harm the Captain.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back