Wal Mart looking for pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flywrite,

I interviewed back in 04 and left with the same impression - very cult-ish. Like you said, it was a very professional interview, very nice group of people and the job seemed like a great gig as far as corporate goes. But.... they all drank the Wal-Mart kool-aid way too much - it kind of creeped me out a little. Also, NW Arkansas is not my ideal location.

Heard a rumor from a friend of a friend that Wal-Mart is looking to hire a few pilots. Learjet 31/35 first officers. Starting pay around $55,000. Three year guaranteed upgrade. Home almost every night. Relocation required, which they'll pay for. They'll type you right away.

Informational and a video here:
http://walmartstores.com/GlobalWMStoresWeb/navigate.do?catg=285

Send resumes to [email protected] if interested.

I can second that rumor. Your stats are correct also except would be for the 31's only as they are getting rid of the 35's in lieu of more 45's.

Now they pay 12,500/year with no insurance and a stack of welfare paperwork that they'll help you fill out if you want to complain about it.

But they'll let you work over time for free. But only if your a woman.

The cost of living in N.W. Arkansas is low and there's all that fun to be had. Wait, I used to overnight occasionally in XNA. I take that last part back.

Nobody cares about your Walmart opinions. Go blog on some leftist "blame America first" website. That's your audience.

These Wal Mart threads always seem to go ugly. I guess you either love them or hate them?

Over on *************** an ex-Wal*Mart guy said he found out they are NOT hiring right now...

Latest resources

Back