Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Waiting for a call.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CORBON:
...and everyone else, do what it is that you want to do. When I wanted to fly for the airlines, I did what I had to do (legally!) to achieve that goal. I loved the training, the flying and liked most of the guys I flew with, but the pay and hours were not for me. I tried it and I realized that there was no way I could ever retire when the time came and had any sort of reasonable retirement plan. So I changed course. I was happy then and I am happy now. But dont, under any circumstances, be jealous of me or anyone else. If you are not doing what you want to do, change directions. I didnt get a college degree until I was 39 and I didnt take my first flight lesson until I was 36. Now I am 41 and I think I have found my new career. (3rd one in my adulthood) I am making the money i think I should be making, sleeping in my own bed every night, have a social life, and fly whenever I want to. And Corbon, when the time is right, you will know it and you will make the right decision. Good luck to all.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom