Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B6 320 CA 4th year ~ $132,000

7 months reserve, 5 months as a line holder

**includes 33 hours pay at double time due to our ice-storm f#ckup** so unless we repeat our mistakes this winter, I doubt I'll earn as much in '08.

We need two threads. One for the pay figures and a second thread for those who want to complain about the first.

ABX DC9 F/O. 11th/12th year.
160 block hours, one month of reserve (by choice).
126 days away from home.
$112,100

Includes per diem and 401k match. Does not include the pension contribution and the profit sharing (which is a vested portion of the pension) I avoid overtime at all costs.

I agree. Posting this type of information isn't a bad thing. This isn't secret information (we're almost all under a contract that can be read by anybody) and it helps guys make informed decisions about the companies they would like to work for.

CAL 756FO in EWR

10 months on 2nd year pay and 2 on 3rd. A couple months I worked an extra day trip and other months I had 15-16 days off. Mostly 757 trips with a few 767s thrown in.

$88k including perdiem (about 5.5k), profit sharing (2.8k), and on time (700 bux)

About another $8k in the B-fund

Last edited:
I agree that 2500 a month is not a common BHA (basic allowance for quarters to the uninitiated). When I got out mine was 1000 a month. So you (C-40 dude) are making 18k more a year based on a high BAH rate.

For the record it took me until year 3 pay at WN to make what my contemporaries (on the 25K a year bonus) made.

As an aside the 25K a year bonus does not last forever, at least in the Navy. It actually goes down once they know they got you for 20.

Some services don't even have a bonus program. Go figure.

140K for an O4 is pretty good coin though, I am impressed (even with the high BAH).

FJ

(Former O4)

3 Year E190 CA

Factors
1. Lived in Base for 1/2 of the year.
2. Worked like a staving crack whore.
3. Was in between homes for 3 months of the time, thus, tried to pick up as much as I could to avoid the crashpad.
4. Used a LOT of sick time. (Pneumonia in Jan and Surgery on leg in Feb)
5. Was a captain the entire year and line holder.

My pay was NOT typical of the average 190CA...most were in the 80's-90's. My pay for 2008 will more than likely be in the 90's since I commute from TX now.

JetBlue $110,471

Last edited:
73,878. 11 months 1st year pay, 1 month 2nd year pay for this commuting FO at SWA.

Last edited:
Monthly
BASE PAY 6076.20
BAS 192.74
BAH 2518.00
FLY PAY 840

Annual ACP 25,000

Annual Pay $140,500

Hopefully my retirement won't disappear

Don't count the bonus -- you will be just that much more disappointed when you get an airline job.

Besides you sold your soul to the man to get it.

;)

Latest resources

Back