W&B computations online?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lazyace75

I'm trying to find someone who offers a system where we can do all of our W&B's online? This is obviously helpful while on the road.

I understand the only problem with this would be not having internet access.

I did a search but could not come up with anything.

Are you looking for software that will do flight planning as well as W & B? The company I fly for do our W & B's in an excel spreadsheet. I have never heard of anything online that does it though. I think there are too many variables for it to work online, unless it is individual software.

Checkout: http://www.flyincg.com/ - not sure if this is what you're looking for...

We use the same program, but I have some problems with it. Namely, you can print if your out of CG, if you forget to put landing fuel/takeoff fuel in it will print, and sometimes it only prints the graph. Besides that its great. I just don't understand why they didn't fix these small problems , or at least make it a option that you can't print. For the money thoufh, its hard to beat.

We use the same program, but I have some problems with it. Namely, you can print if your out of CG, if you forget to put landing fuel/takeoff fuel in it will print, and sometimes it only prints the graph. Besides that its great. I just don't understand why they didn't fix these small problems , or at least make it a option that you can't print. For the money thoufh, its hard to beat.

We use it as well. This program saved my butt once with the FAA. Our nifty boss had an Excel spreadsheet that he had made up for our C650, which anyone knows that has flown one, has a CG envelope that is bordering on stupid. Anyway, he screwed up the calculations having to do with fuselage fuel, and long story short, the guy I was flying with left copies of a manifest at the office with incorrect info on it that indicated we were out of CG, although we weren't. As is generally the case, that's precisely when our friendly POI (who, incidently, had nada turbine time) audited our manifests and found the said discrepancy. I was able to print the same info on our FlyinCG program, and submit it along with a letter of explanation, and what could and would have been a real problem then just went away (too bad the POI didn't though...).

the guy I was flying with left copies of a manifest at the office with incorrect info on it that indicated we were out of CG, although we weren't.

That is exactly my problem with the software. I think it would serve us all better if you could not print if you are out of the envelope in any way. Of course, that would cost more money and the software would have to be smart enough to know when your out of the envelope, but don't you think it would be worth it?

Latest resources

Back