Visions

tracearabians

Total Time
Should someone that claims to have visions from God be psychologically evaluated or just ignored ?

tracearabians

Total Time
NO ! That's the problem !!! This guy also rode 600 miles talking to himself !!!

SCT

Total Time
Yes, I would be concerned. It doesn't sound like the guy could be trusted in a stressful situation. Did you tell the CP or primary? I had a friend that flew with a guy that had some mental issues and was relieved of his position. The company did get him help and took care of his bills for awhile.

Good luck and check the crash ax.

AeroDork

KADS
Total Time
and he's the chief pilot for whom? has to be somewhere in the south like georgia, alabama, mississippi, or texas.

tracearabians

Total Time
Yes, I would be concerned. It doesn't sound like the guy could be trusted in a stressful situation. Did you tell the CP or primary? I had a friend that flew with a guy that had some mental issues and was relieved of his position. The company did get him help and took care of his bills for awhile.

Good luck and check the crash ax.
He is the CP !!! Scary !!

SCT

Total Time
That's a tough one. Go to the primary or your HR rep and at least document it. Make sure you tell them you have no desire for the CP's job but you think he needs some help.

Good luck-

countbat

Alea Jacta Est
Total Time
Enough
Should someone that claims to have visions from God be psychologically evaluated or just ignored ?
That someone must be Birdstrike.