Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now There's some good advice....

Flechas said:
the only solution for you is to get married to an AMERICAN woman, then you will be ok to do whatever you want.
el fle

There's a solution to life's problems: "Get married, you'll be okay to do whatever you want"

To an American woman no less.

If he did that, finding a flying job would be the LEAST of his problems!

You aren't a financial advisor on the side are you?

wanttoflyhawaii,

Are you realy 15? It's impossible to get E-1 at that age, E-1 visa is for the investors. You have to invest at least $200,000.

I believe you may be able to get a job with green card with the airlines these days. the process is thru DOJ (Department of Justice), and basically the HR of the airline that hired you has to sent DOJ an email registering the airline into DOJ's database that they are hiring foreigners as their employees, and each employee then is going thru a process to get cleared for jet training. Now the hard part, if you're not jet current, it'll take a long time for you to start any training. But if you're current on any heavy a/c, all you need is a nod from DOJ and you can starting receiving training. There's a website in DOJ, just do a search, and see what you can come up with.

I think what you need is a green card. If you have no green card, it's gonna be very, very hard unless you get sponsored thru another way, i.e. another profession. Hey, they always need interpretor or nurse in the states. So good luck!

Say No to PFT!

"My suggestion is to get a job in your own damm country and quit trying to take ours!! There are enough Americans out of work!"

==========

:eek: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Mr. Dutchman, I think, was using those emoticons after the quote from our Nazi freind Alaska Aviator to show his disgust. Not to agree with him.

Latest resources

Back