Virgin America Reports Losses Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
try saying something nice once in a while-people might like you better

I guess the truth hurts. And here's a news flash for you. I don't give a fig if anonymous webboard users like me.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Don't biatch. YOU agreed to work for substandard wages. Enjoy.

Losers.

Awe, so you say nothing when things are not right at your current place of employment? Simply stating truths to my fellow employees.

Your a tool and I could care less what you have to say or think. In fact, we all know your an embarassment to your fellow employees.

So- "put that in that in YOUR pipe and smoke it" and feel free to choke on it.

Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks for all the rides, I love your airline, very comfy! I always enjoying sharing Virgin with people, but only when they ask, which is every leg. Sorry, I just can't be rude and not answer their questions. I do however always plug AS and let them know it's a decent airline.

Ignored

Last edited:
Fubi-I just figured you out. You are the quietest person at your airline and are too scared to voice your opinions to people in person because it is not anonymous. your idiot rants and opinions flourish on these web boards because if anyone who you work with found out your true opinions, they would not socialize with you. If anyone asks-I tell them who I am in a personal message. On our company boards, I have my name listed right on my signature. My opinions at home, at work, and on these boards are no different. I am proud of my opinions and not scared and hide while I rip people apart (BTW I do not put people down or their career to make myself feel better like you do)

I will say it again, try being nice. it goes a long way in life.

Awe, so you say nothing when things are not right at your current place of employment? Simply stating truths to my fellow employees.

Your a tool and I could care less what you have to say or think. In fact, we all know your an embarassment to your fellow employees.

Somehow, being scolded by someone who lacks 4th grade English skills is more amusing than hurtful.

Fubi-I just figured you out. You are the quietest person at your airline and are too scared to voice your opinions to people in person because it is not anonymous. your idiot rants and opinions flourish on these web boards because if anyone who you work with found out your true opinions, they would not socialize with you.

If you only knew how wrong you are. Not only does everyone know who I am, but they know what I stand for. The best part, MOST of them (the ones who don't have to suck up to Virgin to commute) agree with me.

Fubi,

If you are SO proud in what you stand for what's your REAL name?

Or are you are like the KKK, Al Qaeda, and anyone else that is so "right" but always afraid to show their face?

This message is hidden because Fubijaakr is on your ignore list.

It's that easy guys.

It makes no sense for a privately held company to report a profit, all it means is more taxes. As stated by others, there will be no profit until the IPO nears. There is a very clear pattern here - a privately held company reports consistently narrow losses, cash remains near constant, while the company continues to grow and invest a lot of money in its infrastructure (expanding HQ, new aircraft, new training facilities, etc). For most people here it is pretty clear, unfortunately it is still too confusing for fubi.

Latest resources

Back