• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This message is hidden because NEDude is on your ignore list."

Wow! 3 in a row. Someone must have had quite a hissy fit yesterday.

Well, boys, I had the stones to put in a decade and a half of active duty. Despite what you call yourself, I doubt you've come within spitting distance of an F-14. Of course, I can see you like to pretend you've flown a 777, SR-71 and the Space Shuttle. Indeed, you apparently have a VERY rich fantasy life.

I've done a bit more than ride ALPA coattails, unlike some here have publicly admitted.

It amuses me to no end how the truth must hurt. You VXers really come unglued when someone holds the mirror up to your willingness to lowball both the profession and yourselves. Perhaps after Virgin tanks you can herd goats to get your self-respect back.

Yeah, you got me there Fub. Now, I was in the a department of the navy, of course it was the men's department. I also didn't suck the tit for 20 plus, didn't interest me after my first encounter and I did my bidding at the end of an M16. But you keep patting yourself on the back and let me know where I can send you my metals. I know what I have the stones for and I definitely know what you don't have the stones for. Hell, you wouldn't even meet me for a cup of coffee.

Oh and your dismissed, punk. Navy does a pretty nice job weeding punks like you out, but it would appear they let one slip through the cracks with you. That's about the only accomplishment I commend you on. Please feel free to run on down the road and continue to run your little mouth, the adults have things to discuss.

Its always amusing when you post your resume because you nothing else.

Thanks for the laugh!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey, hy...I thought English proficiency was required for a pilot's license. Oh, yeah, it isn't a written test.

LOL!

Another shining example of the kind of person VX fills the busboy uniform with.

Hey, hy...I thought English proficiency was required for a pilot's license. Oh, yeah, it isn't a written test.

LOL!

Another shining example of the kind of person VX fills the busboy uniform with.

Absolutely true, writing is not my strong point. But, people do like me and in the end what is more important?

"Here lies Hyflyin, a great guy!!" or "Here lies Fub, a literary scholar nobody liked"

I know, you don't care. I'll care for you.

Take care:D

People who shine the light of truth are historically unpopular. I can live with that.

"This message is hidden because NEDude is on your ignore list."

Wow! 3 in a row. Someone must have had quite a hissy fit yesterday.

Just more proof you can't handle the truth. Thank you for advertising it to everyone else on the forum.

Coward.

I love it!! Fubi runs and hides again. LOL

The jokes on you there "special boy." I put those things in my profile as a joke. Hello!!! And yeah, I as well served in the military for over a decade....right back at ya Jack Azz!!

If you did fly in the Navy, that definitely makes me sick to think they let a d!Ck like you in, when they could have had plenty of better recipients. Just happy to know I will NEVER have to work at the same company as you.

Hy, there was a movement and it has come to a halt. I am down for A union, just not alpo. I know the natives are getting restless.

Congratulations, Tomct. Since you're idea of discourse is name calling, you've just joined NEDude on the ignore list.

You two clowns can tell each other how great VX is, despite the fact that its the airline of last resort for furloughees and losers.

Congratulations, Tomct. Since you're idea of discourse is name calling, you've just joined NEDude on the ignore list.

You two clowns can tell each other how great VX is, despite the fact that its the airline of last resort for furloughees and losers.

I think I heard people say the same thing about JetBlue back in the day?? I remember many pilots saying they wouldn't leave there regional to work for JetBlue. Hmmmm, wonder how that worked out for them.
I don't work for VX, but remember you work in the Airline Industry! You just never know......

Once again, Fubi running a crying in the corner. Can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back