• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Pilot Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you even know what that is? I know you have never seen anyone exhibit one.

I'm good bud. You?

Just wait til I see you and give you the ol' Abe! I'm better than some, worse than others all things considered. Did you get my res i shipped over to ya? I will let you know when I am going to be over in Madtown so we can grab a few.

JFK a senior base? Holy cow... Never thought I'd see the day when *ANY* NY base is referred to as "senior"!

Just heard something about a charter operation VA is running out of RSW, or somewhere down there in FL. Any one have the poop on this?

Just wondering how long between the online test and getting a call for an interview? The waiting is making me crazy!

online assessment, then what?

I did the online assessment Dec 9th, haven't heard a peep since then. Anyone know how long it usually is from online assessment to an interview or a "no thanks" note?

Bumpity bump bump

If you didn't pass the the online assessment then you would have been directed to a screen telling you "Thanks but we are going to pursue other applicants."

If you got the screen that says you will be contacted by a member of our people dept then you will be contacted. I am not sure how long the wait is now. Especially with the holidays. I did mine last year and it took 2 or 3 weeks for them to call me to pick an interview date. If you haven't been contacted yet its because they haven't set the dates they will be having interviews.

FWIW, I waited a little over a week from taking the Pre-Visor test to getting a call for an interview.

I would definitely say the holidays have something to do with the extended response times.

Latest resources

Back